For many reasons, 2021 is the year that has people stepping more fully into the idea of establishing and or reviving their Personal Brand.
If the subject is reasonably new to you, it can feel daunting and abstract. You would not be alone in that feeling. Thus, getting commercially clear on what is "what" is not always easy to assemble. Hence, this wee post on your ROI.
The return from your Personal Brand Investment has the potential to span commercial returns and personal returns.
I say potential because a Personal Brand needs work. The returns I list here reflect the equal and opposite effort that went into establishing that brand. I am not here to sell you a get rich quick or a gimmick to get thousands of followers in 24hrs. I am here to present an efficient and grounded look at what is possible for those setting out on this path with the long game in mind.
Commercial ROI of a Personal Brand:
1. Being Seen as Expert ticks the know, like, trust boxes before you even get into the room
2. Being discovered by your unknown-to-you audience seeking a solution to the problem you solve
3. You have a platform to share your wisdom, insights, and experience for your audience to acquire a more efficient route to resolving something similar.
4. You get a greater, more in-depth, and rich understanding of your area of genius - because the best way to embody your subject matter (still today) is to teach it.
5. Monetizing your genius, so you are in the position of being paid handsomely for what you truly love to do.
6. Access to serving ever more significant numbers of people that in turn produces ever greater levels of wealth
7. Expedite the Sales Cycle (Recruitment Process) by proactively implementing a sales funnel to get you the deal or the ideal job
Personal ROI of a Personal Brand:
1. Clarity of your area of genius in a form that your audience favorably responds to
2. Clarity of your thing that makes money
3. Alignment of Head/Heart that feels harmonious and meaningful to you
4. Access to the most efficient path to self-actualization
5. Influence your online presence from what it is to what works hardest for you
Sign up for my email list to get my feed (scroll down 3 seconds to subscribe to email) as and when I see fit to show up in your inbox with something meaningful, and/or awesome.